Have you been wondering what is going on around the church?
Well your trustees have been hard at work the last few months.
First, Mike Fabbi found a leak in the nursery and then upon investigation we found the upstairs windows were leaking and the floor was wet & dripping to the downstairs. Thanks to Glen, Mike, Dan, Ray & myself we worked fast & hard to find the problem & save us money. We had the gutters cleaned & when we did that they discovered that the rubber membrane on the flat roof was bent back. So thanks to Glen he went and got a piece of the flashing & the gutter people “Superhandyman” nailed it on for us. We are still drying out the upstairs & will fix the glazing on the windows & have a roof repair man in and we should be back to normal. Thank you everyone who figured out what was going on. It saved us about $2000.00 to replace the window.